Friday, September 17, 2010

Bom inspired makeup from 2NE1-Follow Me music video!


ello my butterfly beauties!
Today I did Bom's look from the korean band 2NE1 music video Try to Follow me!
Link for that video will be right here(: its a pretty cool video so check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJ6Xk9bnew&feature=channel

So this is an inspired look, so its similar, but not exactly the same(:
I used my elf palette thing i got from target, along with a cover girl e/s and then my buxom gel eyeliner, and then mac creme de nude lipstick(:
The eyeliner is the key in this look so take your time and do the best you can!(:
If you have any questions feel free to leave them down in the comment section below! other than that I will see all you lovelies in my next video! (:

If you love anything k-pop! then check out this lovely lady! she makes amazing k-pop info/hauls/thoughts videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/effervescence91

I think thats all! so here are some pics and the video! enjoy :D
xoxoBrenna





No comments:

Post a Comment