Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes Reiew



Ello Butterfly Beauties!
Today Im doing a review on the yes to cucumbers facial towelettes. These towelettes have been a holy grail product for me! I simply just fell in love! These remove my makeup wonderfully; even the hard to remove mascaras! The scent is this lovely fresh, cucumber scent with aloe. If you don't like cucumber scents then you probably wont like this scent. When I use it around my eyes I have no problem with it; it doesn't even sting my eyes! You can find this product at www.target.com www.ulta.com www.riteaid.com www.walgreens.com or at your local drugstore. These contain 30 towelettes which cost $5.99. I compared the price to other facial towelettes, and they cost about the same, but they contain 25, not 30. Watch the video to see move in depth review about this product!

1 comment:

  1. I used the Yes to Tomatoes a year or so ago and found it a little irritating to my skin. I might try this one!

    ReplyDelete